Beaver Engineering in-house Testing & Research Laboratory is accredited by NATA (National Association of Testing Authorities) for a wide assortment of tests of lifting and safety equipment testing to a wide variety of Australian, European and Military Standards.
With a Testing facility second to none, Beaver Engineering is of the strong belief that one (1) good test is better than a thousand expert opinions and as a result we test our products. The Testing and Research Laboratory (TRL) operates under a quality system in accordance with AS NZS ISO 9001.
- 100T Vertical
- 30T Vertical
- 100T Compression Machine
- 20T Vertical Panel
- 270T Horizontal Computer Operated Testing Machine complete with a 10 metre effective length that incorporates 2 Testing Cylinders, one for 225T and the second for 50T
- Hardness and Lanyard Drop Test Height Safety Tower
- Roof Safety Anchor Drop Test Tower
- Salt Spray Testing Machine for corrosion resistance of coated products.
- Magnetic Particle Testing Machine
Portable MPT/Gamma Testing Machine
- Charpy Impact Testing Machine
- Radiographic Testing Machine
- 5T, 10, 25T, 50T Portable Load-Cell
- Compression Load Cell to 100T
- Enerpac Testing Machines incorporating Pad Eye Presses for Testing on Australian Navy Vessels
- Height Safety and Space Anchor Point, Bollard and Base Testing Machine and Jigs
- Vickers Hardness Testing Machine for Brinnell Hardness of Materials
- Portable Hardness Testing Machine
- Microscope and Photographic Equipment for Testing of Products
- Chain Block Testing Machine
*Note: Not all test equipment above is included in the Beaver Engineering NATA Scope of accreditation